Since the spread of remote working, employees’ expectations have changed: they want a workspace as comfortable as their homes, functional and built for human interaction, and whose sustainable practices reflect their own values.
Meanwhile, our clients are being asked by multiple stakeholders to adapt their sites to new ways of working while meeting their company’s requirements (for example the LOM law in France, the tertiary decree and RE2020, CSR requirements and more).
Our Service Innovation and Customer Experience team has developed Parcours FM (Facility Management): an innovative and customised approach focused on employee well-being.
How it works
- Service rounds: building experiences with the client for each type of building user. Doing these rounds with an objective perspective helps to anticipate potential issues.
- Bouygues Energies & Services has made people the focal point for service.
Our technicians are trained to have a hotel-like approach: impeccably dressed, wearing clean gloves, speaking appropriately and paying attention to client staff.
- Lastly, Bouygues Energies & Services aims to improve the quality of life and working environment of its customers, and sees itself as an integrator of service innovations. After visiting the site, Bouygues offers a range of innovative solutions from a catalogue that can be used to transform spaces and improve service quality.
Our customised approach and these innovative solutions aim to:
- Improve the well-being, comfort and productivity of staff on site
- Better control of energy consumption or carbon footprint
- Anticipate problems before employees even notice them
20% of the spaces account for 80% of irritants and this is what we focus on: meeting rooms, coffee machines, toilets, etc.
Level 1: Proof of concept or laboratory test
Level 2: Tested in real conditions
Level 3 : Commercial solution